Operator, Packaging Vacation Relief
Posted on: February 3, 2020
* Safe and efficient operation of production packaging
equipment to include: Automated case forming,
packaging and palletizing equipment.
* Set-up, operate and replenish fiber gluer and/or
* Ability to follow standard operating procedures
(SOP s) in detail without deviation.
* Generate pallet identification labels in accordance
to the production schedule. This includes the
verification of case quantity, product, product ID
and production dates.
* Set-up case coding equipment and validate product
case codes in accordance with code specifications.
* Verify and record accurate product case quantities.
* Identify and effectively communicate any
out-of-specification product conditions. Follow the
established notification protocol.
* Perform routine equipment adjustments.
* Accurately and neatly complete production records
* Perform equipment change-overs, clean-up operations
and equipment set-up.
* Perform environmental controls.
* Perform product reclaim and rework operations in
accordance with reclaim guidelines.
* Support internal and external audits.
* Follow all established occupational health and
* Follow all established GMP s and Food Safety
* Cross-train with other departments.
* Perform good housekeeping within established
* Comply with federal, state and local dairy food
* Adhere to the Saputo code of ethics and actively
apply the Saputo values.
* Work together professionally in a team environment
with coworkers and other department personnel.
* Other duties as required by management.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum of (2)-two years of demonstrated work
experience in food manufacturing, dairy food
manufacturing experience preferred.
* Advanced quality/food safety training and/or
certifications is a plus, but not required.
* Strong math skills.
* Strong technical skills, ability to operate and
understand equipment controls, touch panels and
* Ability to achieve lift truck certification and
safely operate lift trucks as applicable.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated work history.
* Consistent attendance is a must.
* Shift flexibility. This is a hands-on role for a
24/7 manufacturing facility. Our equipment operators
are assigned to a team in support of operations.
This can either be day, swing or night shifts and
also includes working weekends. Work days and shifts
may change to help cover vacations/absences, during
plant downtime or related events such as audits.
Keywords: Saputo, Tulare , Operator, Packaging Vacation Relief, Other , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!