Company: Kraft Heinz Company
Posted on: November 24, 2018
Our CompanyThe Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry - we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream - it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best - best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.It's a Question of TasteDo more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.Job DescriptionRole / Title
- This role is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the plants Quality systems to ensure compliance to regulatory, federal and local laws. Areas of focus will include the identification and achievement of facility Quality KPI's through appropriate corrective/preventive actions and continuous improvement initiatives. This role will actively participate in all internal and external auditing activities and follow-up. Further, this role will act as support for QCMS/ISO; QRMP and HACCP functions will lead the development of new quality systems/programs across the facility and will provide Quality support/resources for major commercialization projects.
Key Components of the role
- Actively engaged support in planning, defining and directing the site auditing control program to ensure compliance to all procedures, and policies, GMP standards, Kraft Heinz requirements, and regulatory, federal and local laws.
- Participate in the QRMP audit and assist with the development of procedures and follow up on corrective actions as assigned.
- Support the QRMP system and operational standards as outlined in the plant accountability list.
- Trains, mentors and leads site QA and Production team to insure program goals are met. Strong support to site QCMS/ISO Coordinator. Monitors and maintains plant QCMS/QRMP program by complying to current Kraft Heinz and International Audit (FSSC/ISO) standards. Facilitate and co-lead site cross functional QCMS/QRMP Team and participate with Kraft corporate to insure successful certification for site.
- Annually verifies all HACCP plans or when required due to project changes.
- Ensure all Specification/KPI/QCMS/QRMP/FSSC/ISO/ plans are maintained and updated/approved as required. Co-lead plant bi-annual validations.
- Support all internal and external inspections/regulatory visits. Support audit preparation activities, accompany inspector, and complete necessary reports and postings.
- Perform follow-ups to non-conformances found and provide responses as appropriate. Review and approve minor change requests.
- Train site on proper inspection procedure practices. Assist in insuring facility is inspection ready at all times. Provide Quality/Sanitation support for project commercialization.
- Insure proper construction procedures are followed to meet site/Kraft Food safety requirements. Takes appropriate steps to assure successful project startups.
- Acts as Distribution Quality contact and work with Distribution on Quality concerns/initiatives. Also, assists with product disposition and security items.
- Supports and follows proper plant safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for Hold/Release documentation and dispositioning of products.
- SAP Quality Data Steward role and maintaining compliance.
- Responsible for maintaining/validation/continuous improvement of all laboratory testing and equipment.
- Facilitate plant sanitation.
- Support and/or lead Quality functions as directed by Technical Services Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science or equivalent degree, preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a quality and/or technical leadership role or minimum 2 years of experience in operations/quality/technical (R/D).
- Strong leadership, technical, communication and organizational skills required along with attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of quality systems, procedures, & policies helpful. Handle multiple assignments, develop work plans, & prioritize.
- Knowledge of statistical processes.
- Effective communication skills (oral written and verbal).
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Successful candidates must possess a positive focus toward solutions with emphasis on preventative pro-active measures and team-building.
- Must be able to work shifts, weekends, and all required overtime. Prompt and regular attendance.
Kraft Heinz is an EEO employer - Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled and other protected categoriesLocation(s)Tulare Plant
Keywords: Kraft Heinz Company, Tulare , Quality Supervisor, Other , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!