Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Company: Truck Warrior- Owner Operator
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Now Hiring Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Drivers!
Looking for Owner Operator opportunities?
Benefits For Most Owner Operators:
- Set Your Own Schedule
- Great Pay
- Flexible Routes
Owner Operator Truck Drivers transport freight between various
locations within their area of operations while adhering to all
traffic laws and regulations. The Driver's responsibilities include
obtaining customers' signatures upon completion of each delivery,
ensuring that the freight is properly secured for transportation,
and notifying management of any freight damage sustained during
transportation. The Driver should also ensure that the truck is
labeled with the correct placards when transporting hazardous
materials or oversized cargo.
Regional Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely transporting freight between various locations within
- Performing truck inspections before and after each trip to
ensure that all mechanical systems are in good working
- Carefully planning routes to ensure that deliveries are
completed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining their truck, which includes washing and cleaning
it, changing fluids, monitoring tire pressure, and performing minor
repairs as needed.
- Maintaining a logbook detailing the hours traveled, rest
periods, miles covered, as well as all fuel, repair, and toll
- Promptly reporting any traffic violations, road accidents, and
vehicle breakdowns to management.
- Notifying the dispatcher and customer of any delay that may
affect scheduled delivery times.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of freight into and off
the company truck.
Keywords: Truck Warrior- Owner Operator, Tulare , Truck Driver - Owner Operator, Other , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!