Store Associate Tulare
Company: 99 Cents Only
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Our Promise to you is....OPPORTUNITY Join Us at the 99 and
together we'll grow your skills, develop your career and build your
best future Now Hiring, Weekly Pay, Full Benefits At 99 Cents Only
Stores, LLC, we are recruiting talented individuals for the
position of Store Associate. 99 Cents Only Stores is a unique
extreme value retailer of primarily name brand consumables and
general merchandise. We provide an exciting primary shopping
destination for value-conscious consumers, and a fun treasure-hunt
shopping experience for individuals and families in our
communities! Our corporate associates support our stores in
delivering an exemplary experience to customers with a fun,
friendly and energetic approach, resourceful problem-solving, and
innovating ideas that bring great products at great value to
families throughout the communities we serve. We offer competitive
medical, dental and vision plans, an outstanding 401K plan, and
fantastic career opportunities! If this sounds like your next
career step, read on! The Position As Store Associate, you will
ensure that our customers experience a great store shopping
experience by providing first-line customer support. You will
assist shoppers by answering questions, helping them locate
merchandise, and assisting them with the check-out process, as
needed. You will also be a crucial part of the operations staff and
play a fundamental role in the proper and timely merchandising of
the store. As you begin your shift, you'll be given an assignment
which could include receiving and unloading and shipment from a
distribution center, handling merchandise that needs to go out on
the shelves, cleaning assignments, helping the manager on duty with
a special task...whatever you are responsible for completing that
day. In addition to your assigned responsibilities, you'll be
expected to help customers as needed, do price or stock checks,
ensure shopping carts are ready for arriving customers, clean as
you go, and always work with an awareness on safety. Specifically,
you will: * Stocking and/or Cashier
* Unload and sort merchandise upon delivery arrival.
* Stock and display merchandise in accordance with Company
* Follow all Company merchandising guidelines and plan-o-grams.
* Make sure all merchandise is accurately priced.
* Process and return to stock all go-backs.
* Carefully and correctly repack merchandise to be transferred back
to the Distribution Center.
* Break down cardboard boxes and place in baler.
* Retrieve shopping carts from the parking lot.
* Report any illegal activity by customers or employees to Store
* Follow all Company safety procedures.
* Work independently with minimal direction and follow the daily
* Clean up spills, floors, shelves, displays, bathrooms, etc.
* Perform additional duties as assigned by Management or
Supervisors. Skills and Requirements To be a fit for the role of
Store Associate, you will need: * To be a self-starter with the
ability to work independently, show initiative, and excel in a team
* Prior retail or grocery experience is considered a plus, but is
* A positive attitude and the ability to interact in an effective
and friendly manner with customers and associates.
* The ability to comprehend instructions, both verbal and
* Proven ability to multi-task and meet shift goals and
* The ability to regularly lift one to five pounds, and lift up to
50 pounds as you unload trucks or move large boxes of
* The ability to constantly stand, bend and reach with a moderate
amount of manual dexterity.
* The ability to learn to use a baler and pallet jack. Store
Associates often work early mornings before the store opens, or
late evenings (up until midnight) after the store closes in order
to stock merchandise, setup displays, and clean floors, shelves,
bathrooms, etc. You should have some flexibility in your work
schedule, including the ability to work a weekend day, though we
will try to work around your school and other responsibilities.
Most positions begin part-time at 24 hours per week. 99 Cents Only
Stores, LLC operates nearly 400 stores in California, Texas,
Arizona, and Nevada, and employs over 16,000 individuals proudly
serving their communities! 99 Cents Only Stores, LLC is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Hiring Range $15.50 - $16.00
Keywords: 99 Cents Only, Tulare , Store Associate Tulare, Other , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!