Cheese Block Packaging Supervisor (Located in Lemoore, CA
Company: Leprino Foods
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Within our flagship "Lemoore West" manufacturing facility
located in Lemoore, California - Leprino is seeking a Cheese Block
Packaging Supervisor to join our Cheese Team to supervise all
aspects of the process relating to product testing, equipment
operations and employee actions.
At Leprino Foods, starting compensation for this role typically
ranges between $81,000 and $97,000. This position has an annual
target bonus of 10%.
- Plans and schedules daily staffing needs to maximize labor
efficiency and ensure production needs are met.
- Leads and coaches team by implementing programs in technical
training, safety, quality, communications, performance recognition
and internal employee development in order to ensure peak employee
engagement and productivity.
- Builds and fosters strong working relationships, collaboration
within their team and a positive work environment.
- May assist in preparing and monitoring the department
- Resolves equipment repair needs and initiates maintenance work
orders to minimize production downtime.
- Ensures work is accomplished in a safe manner and the workplace
is free of safety hazards.
- Participates in safety investigations and corrective
- Leads and executes the department's quality systems to achieve
- Oversees the sanitation program effectiveness to ensure food
safety standards are met in the department.
- Monitors team operations and makes recommendations for labor
and manufacturing efficiency, cost savings, and quality
- Executing to the Cheese Block Packaging Department's financial
performance goals to assure that a quality product is provided at
the least possible cost.
You Have At Least (Required Qualifications):
- A College Degree in Food Science, Dairy Technology, or other
related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Five (5)+ years of experience in food manufacturing
environment, additional education may substitute experience where
- One (1)+ year of experience leading, mentoring, and/or
delegating work to others.
- Proficient computer knowledge, with familiarity or ability to
learn SAP or other manufacturing computer systems.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Dairy/Cheese or food manufacturing experience.
- Previous supervisory experience in manufacturing
Leprino Foods celebrates and supports diversity. We believe in
equal opportunity and do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We know we are
better together and are committed to creating an inclusive and
supportive culture that leverages the unique talents, experiences,
background, and perspectives of each individual employee.
Offering You In Return:A chance to be part of a global team of
individuals passionate about producing and delivering high-quality
products that help feed and nourish families around the world.
Leprino Foods could not be where it is today without our incredible
employees. That is why we share in our success together by
rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring great people who are in it
for the long run is our goal. Through competitive salaries and
bonuses, life, medical/dental/vision coverage, voluntary benefits,
employee assistance programs, wellness incentives, tuition
assistance, vacation, nine paid holidays, sick time, annual merit
increases, as well as the LFC Profit-Sharing & 401(k) plan. Your
impact will be noticed and rewarded, as you seek to further our
company, our customers, and one another.
Our Story: Leprino Foods' history dates back over 65 years, when
Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for
local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of
Denver. We've grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the world's
largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose, and a leading
producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino
family, our sights are set to be the "World's Best Dairy Food and
Ingredient Company." To help us achieve that bold vision, we're
looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated team member who
is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery
store in the early 1950s have now grown to almost 5,000 employees
throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our
The "Easy Apply" option through LinkedIn is not considered an
official application with Leprino Foods. If you would like to
formally apply for this open position, please visit
Keywords: Leprino Foods, Tulare , Cheese Block Packaging Supervisor (Located in Lemoore, CA, Other , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!