RN Supervisor Tulare, CA
Company: Links Staffing
Posted on: November 13, 2022
Links Staffing - Position Description
Responsible for supporting and carrying out the administration and
management of Nursing Services to residents in accordance with
orders of the physicians and total needs of the residents. In
partnership with the Director of Nursing, is responsible for the
24-hour supervision of Nursing Services and directs the Nursing
Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with
current Federal, State and The Company standards, guidelines and
regulations. In absence of the Director of Nursing, assumes the
responsibility for clinical operations. The position conducts the
nursing process assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
under the scope of the States Nurse Practice Act of Registered
- Coordinates plans for the total care of each resident which
comply with physicians orders, governmental regulations and
facility resident care policies.
- Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to nursing
staff, and monitors staff practices and implementation.
- Participates in all admissions decisions, and may visit
prospective residents before admissions, as needed.
- Participates in daily and weekly management team meetings to
discuss resident status, census changes, personnel, or resident
complaints or concerns.
- Ensures delivery of compassionate quality care and nursing
supervision as evidence by adequate services and staff coverage,
absence of odors, general cleanliness, prevention of pressure
wounds, and apparent maintenance of optimal resident
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or
assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Currently licensed as RN in the state practiced.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited nursing school
- Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred; Atleast
one year of supervisory experience preferred but not requuired.
Keywords: Links Staffing, Tulare , RN Supervisor Tulare, CA, Other , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!