Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Staff Accountant#CFS2022 Why take a Staff Accountant role with
- Longstanding, well known, privately owned institution.
- Role created to help alleviate the work load and provide a
better Work/Life balance to the accounting team.
- Highly exposed position with cross training and opportunity for
- Work with a forward think team and a manager who take a
hands-on approach in your development. What the Staff Accountant
- Responsible for general accounting including accounts payable
and accounts receivable
- Assist with month end close, prepare journal entries, and
- Account reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of accurate financials including variance
analysis to management
- Assist with budgeting/forecasting
- Work with management on other projects as requested What the
company needs in a Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related
- 1+ years Accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Tulare , Staff Accountant, Other , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!