Company: Key Staffing
Posted on: May 10, 2022
KEY STAFFING is seeking Line Operator for a food processing plant
in Tulare, CA.
- Attach identification labels to finished packaged items, or cut
stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers
or shipping destinations.
- Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and
adjusting product weight or measurement to meet
- Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine
jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of
filled or packaged products to standards.
- Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate
- Monitor the production line, watching for problems such as
pile-ups, jams, or glue that isn' t sticking properly.
- Inspect and remove defective products and packaging
- Start machine by engaging controls.
- Tend or operate machine that packages product.
- Clean, oil, and make minor adjustments or repairs to machinery
and equipment, such as opening valves or setting guides.
- Regulate machine flow, speed, or temperature.
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure
according to size or processing angle of product.
- Supply materials to spindles, conveyors, hoppers, or other
feeding devices and unload packaged product.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material
around each item, and pack the items in cartons or containers.
- Package the product in the form in which it will be sent
- Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine
operation, and replenish packaging supplies.
- Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
- Clean packaging containers, line and pad crates, or assemble
cartons to prepare for product packing.
- Clean and remove damaged or otherwise inferior materials to
prepare raw products for processing.
- Work experience for past six months
- Ability to work under cold or hot conditions.
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive tasks in a fast paced
- Be able to maintain excellent attendance.
Key Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to
providing qualified applicants consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status
or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification
Associated topics: baler, boxing, delivery, distribution, foam,
label, pack, packaging banding, packing, scan
Keywords: Key Staffing, Tulare , Line Operator, Other , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!