Personal Service Coordinator (Bilingual Preferred) - Central County One Stop
Company: Turning Point of Central CA
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Turning Point of Central California, Inc.WE EXIST TO SERVE
PEOPLE IN NEED.Turning Point of Central California, Inc. was
founded in 1970. For over 50 years now, we have been transforming
lives across the state of California. From Mental Health to
Community Corrections, Children's Services, Housing Programs,
Recovery Services, Substance Abuse Disorders & more; we serve
people in need. Our desire is to see individuals reach their full
potential, and create lasting change that will stand the test of
Personal Service Coordinator (Bilingual Preferred)
Central County One Stop
https://www.tpocc.org/ccosThe Central County One Stop Clinic is a
community-based program that focuses on youth (12-17) and
transitional age youth (18-24) within underserved and unserved
communities. The program endeavors to provide outreach services
using culturally and linguistically sensitive approaches to all
individuals. Central County One Stop Clinic is a contracted service
of Tulare County Health & Human Services Agency under the Mental
Health Services Act.
145 North N Street, Tulare, CA 93274
Margherita Pingitore, Assistant Program Director
Monolingual/Masters: Class 109 ($16.81 -
$22.12/hour)Bilingual/Masters: Class 114 ($17.67 - $23.25/hour)
Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
- Competitive compensation package
- Company paid benefits package including medical, dental and
vision and many other voluntary benefits
- 403b Tax Deferred Annuity Retirement fund
- 401a Pension Plan fund
- Term life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- On the job training including paid professional development and
- Rewarding work environment with excellent opportunities for
- Excellent work/life balance including generous vacation and
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the
individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment
- Mileage reimbursement for travel
- Regular work schedule (Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm) No
nights or weekends!We are a diverse, inclusive and equal
opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (40+), disability
status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status,
protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.JOB SUMMARYThe Personal Service Coordinator
reports to the Program Director and provides direct services to
clients, agencies and other professionals.ESSENTIAL JOB
- Assist in the accomplishment of the case management plan for
the mentally ill children, adolescents, and adults under the
supervision of the Program Director by screening, evaluation and
identification of specific case management activities as identified
in the individual service plan.
- Maintain appropriate case recording documentation as per the
Rehab option Medi-Cal guidelines, case recording and other contract
- Attend job related conferences and also participate in a
variety of in-service training, seminars, and practicum.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Attend weekly supervision meetings with the case management
coordinator in any form that the coordinator directs.
- Provide effective and thorough feedback to the referring agent
for specific cases which have been referred to the program.
- Provide direct services as outlined in the individual service
- Refer cases to the appropriate County Department of Mental
Health Case Management Services and other appropriate agencies
resources as is indicated.
- Provide supervision and monitoring of residents.
- Ensure that clients comply with schedules.
- Detail and implement appropriate reports and actions on client
misbehavior and rule violations.
- Perform other tasks when asked by the Service Coordinator or
Program Director, as time allows.
- Think and act quickly and efficiently in emergencies.
- Will drive on Agency business.
- Comply with all Turning Point Safety policies and procedures,
including but not limited to: workplace safety, reporting work
related injuries, Infection Control and preventing potential safety
risks for staff, clients and others.
- Punctual and regular attendance is an essential responsibility
of each employee at Turning Point. Employees are expected to report
to work as scheduled, on time and prepared to start working.
Employees also are expected to remain at work for their entire work
schedule. Late arrival, early departure or other absences from
scheduled hours are disruptive and must be avoided.
- Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Program Director.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required for the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in social work or counseling in a related
field. One (1) years' experience working in a similar or related
- Communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken
- Work effectively with diverse ethnic, religious, socioeconomic
and professional groups of people.
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate services for mentally ill
children, adolescents, and adults.
- Screen and evaluate potential clients for the identification of
case management/residential services and other activities.
- Ability to operate within Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
and PowerPoint, Office 365, Teams, Zoom and other
- Possess a valid driver's license and have access to a
dependable means of transportation that is properly insured and
operated in accordance with all laws. Agency insurer authorization
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, general
physical, and TB test.
- COVID19 vaccination required prior to employment.
- Must maintain good relationships with current, future and past
employees, co-workers, vendors, third party administrators, and
others with whom the Agency is transacting business, and relate to
them in a professional manner.ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR
- Communicate effectively in written and spoken Spanish.
- Required ability to communicate effectively with monolingual
Spanish speaking clients and families for all clinical
- Assist with phone calls for Spanish speaking clients.
- Required to provide language translations for case managers and
Physicians on a periodic basis.
- Minimal adequate competency in the Spanish language as
evidenced by successful passage of the TPOCC Spanish Competency
- Other translation tasks as required.
Keywords: Turning Point of Central CA, Tulare , Personal Service Coordinator (Bilingual Preferred) - Central County One Stop, Other , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!