Posted on: April 27, 2021
Setting up and operating the sheet stacker, conducts and
documents all quality checks and product labeling by performing the
following key responsibilities:
1. Maintaining full compliance to all GMPs.
2. Reading and understanding product specification sheets.
3. Inspecting product to ensure quality specifications are met.
4. Participate in daily and weekly PMs as directed by Dept.
5. Meets or exceeds productivity goals.
6. Maintaining waste generation at or below budgeted standard.
7. Ensuring that all paperwork and system transactions are
completed timely and accurately.
8. Maintaining housekeeping excellence in accordance with Cleaning
and Sanitation Program..
9. Following all safety rules and execute all job duties in a safe
10. Participate and ensure department is compliant with YUM!/SQF
Shift start: 6:00AM or 2:00PM or 10:00PM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
Monday-Friday, some Saturdays required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Tulare , Production Worker, Other , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!