Posted on: May 16, 2020
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo
family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its
community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company
employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their
role, who work day after day to deliver quality products
to customers and consumers. To learn more, visit us at
Packaging team Members are responsible for the efficient
operation of the packaging equipment. As a member of the
Packaging Team, associates will be responsible to rotate
between all positions on the Team and will be expected
by solve problems, address production difficulties and
perform daily task. Team members are expected to achieve
productions goals by working collaboratively as a team
and will be expected to involve other support teams in
production issues as appropriate. Hours of work:
Scheduled eight hour shifts or until production is
complete. Shifts: 0600,1400, 2200. Days off: Rotating,
work 6 then off 2, three day weekends on the 6th & 7th
weeks. Schedule repeats every 7 weeks.
What You ll Do at Saputo
* Perform all jobs included in the packaging rotation.
Jobs include: singulator, bulk packer, sealer and in
* Maintains good sanitation and housekeep practices.
* Performs quality checks continuously while packing.
* Perform all job functions, bagger, sealer, sampler
and scale) in the Curd Room as assigned.
Who Is Right For The Role
* Demonstrates good interpersonal communication
* Understands and follows Good Manufacturing Practices
* Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
* Promptly reports all potential quality and food
safety hazards to management.
* Complies with all of Saputo s food safety, quality
programs, and regulatory requirements.
* Reliable and consistent attendance and available to
work any shift, overtime or holidays as required;
may be required to cover the absence of key
What can Saputo Do for You?
* Development opportunities that enhance you career
* Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you
care for your family
* Opportunities to contribute to your community and
enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC
endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to
any and all users. If you would like to contact us
regarding the accessibility of our website or need
assistance completing the application process, please
contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or
Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is
for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to
inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese
USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal
opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability or protected
veteran status. If you'd like more information on your
EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
Keywords: Saputo, Tulare , Operator, Packaging, Other , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!