Mobile Hygiene Manager
Company: Clean the World Global, Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Clean the World is a social enterprise with the mission of
saving millions of lives around the world. We distribute recycled
soap and hygiene products from more than 8,000+ hotel and resort
partners to children and families in countries with a high death
rate due to acute respiratory infection (pneumonia) and diarrheal
diseases (cholera) - which are two of the top killers of children
under 5.Clean the World accomplishes its mission by collecting and
recycling discarded soap and plastic amenity bottles from
participating hospitality partners. Through the distribution of
these and other donated hygiene products to impoverished people,
help prevent millions of hygiene-related illnesses and deaths every
year.63 Million Bars of Soap Distributed since 2009 8,000 + Hotel &
Resorts Partners 127 Countries Served by Clean the World since 2009
- Are YOU Ready to Make An Impact? - We are currently hiring for a
Mobile Hygiene Manager.Responsible for the management and oversight
of a Mobile Hygiene Unit and all associated activities, including
all events, programs, personnel, and community partnerships. This
position reports to the Regional Director of Fresh Start WASH &
Wellness Programs and serves as a key leader and representative for
Clean the World. -Essential Functions:
- Ensure safe and prompt transportation and setup of the Mobile
Hygiene Unit to designated program locations.
- Oversee and coordinate program site logistics and activities,
in conjunction with community partners.
- Facilitate all on-site programming, including interaction with
public and clients, coordination of meetings, unit scheduling, and
- Document all MHU activities, including daily transportation
logs and comprehensive client records, and ensure proper
coordination with community databases.
- Manage all aspects of MHU and associated equipment, including
ensuring proper maintenance and compliance with all applicable laws
- Represent Clean the World at community events or meetings and
speak to the public and partners about the MHU program as
- Manage the inventory for the MHU, and coordinate with other
departments and community partners to ensure supplies and materials
are available as needed.
- Communicate the work of the MHU with all CTW teams and
departments on a regular basis, including working with the
Marketing Team to promote upcoming public events.
- Ensure effective collection and dissemination of all data
related to MHU operations, including details on clients
- Supervise and manage the Mobile Hygiene Assistant.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-2 years' managerial experience plus a high school
- Driver's license and clean driving record required.
- Experience in the nonprofit sector desirable.
- Comfort working with people experiencing homelessness and in
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Analyzing information or data.
- The ability to work under pressure and stay organized.
- The ability to communicate well with the public.
- Logically analyze problems, draw conclusions and interpret
- The ability to make independent decisions on significant
matters with limited or no supervision.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
- Work outside.
- Exposure to a variety of external environments and
- Operation of vehicle. -
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital
status, or status as a veteran. Clean the World Foundation complies
with all applicable laws.
Keywords: Clean the World Global, Inc, Tulare , Mobile Hygiene Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!