Posted on: January 26, 2023
As a Sales Associate you bring our brand to life every day! Your
goal is to provide everyone who comes in the store with an amazing
shopping experience, making their day better than before they came
in. You are the face of our company and you're proud of it! You
love the products and are passionate about building brand loyalty
with every guest. Most of all, you represent our company values and
bring your REAL self to work every day.
- You're apeopleperson!You use O'Neill Sales Training to engage
with every guest to help them find exactly what they're looking
- You'repassionateabout O'Neill product!Guests come to you to
educate them on product details and you are excited to make product
suggestions to fit their needs.
- You're aninnovativeproblem solver!Making your guests' day is
your priority and you're able to proactively resolve guest concerns
while sticking to company policy.
- You're a team player!You're always willing to assist your team
in doing completing the tasks at hand!
- You've gotintegrity!You do the right thing and you always
adhere to O'Neill policies & procedures.
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love interacting with people!
- You're full of energy and can handle multiple tasks in a
- You're available to work when guests shop (lookin' at your
evenings, weekends & holidays!)
- You love a discount (60% off O'Neill product and 30% off
- Love a good contest to earn additional FREE merchandise
- You're at least 17 years of age.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend and lift up to 30lbs
- Ability to work a sales floor and stockroom
LJG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status,
marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the
basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic
information and any other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: O'Neill, Tulare , Retail Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!