Physician Assistant - Emergency Medicine - Adventist Health Tulare (Physician Assistant )
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Emergency Medicine opening in Tulare, California. Tulare, CA -
Seeking Emergency Medicine Advanced Providers Become a Valued
Member of Your Emergency Team As an Advanced Provider you play a
critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency
Department. At Vituity we know the impact you can have. Join the
Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a
Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with
compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we
focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and
colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual
accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole.
Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine
healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are
unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to
improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Help us shape the future of healthcare. Vituity Locations: Vituity
has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country,
serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need
to move, you can take your job with you. The Opportunity
- Seeking Emergency Department/Urgent Care Center physician
assistants and nurse practitioners.
- Vituity offers an internship program at all 4 Adventist Health
Hospital locations for those inexperienced in Emergency Medicine.
This Vituity internship/new grad training program is up to three
months long and involves both clinical and didactic experiences to
help focus on learning good, quality medicine, so you can be a safe
and confident Advanced Provider.
- Current national certification, DEA, ACLS, PALS and BLS is
- Current CA state license is a plus. The Practice Adventist
Health Tulare - Tulare, California
- Vituity is partnering with Adventist to manage the Emergency
Department and the Hospitalist Service.
- A 112-bed hospital with a 15 bed Emergency Department.
- On-site Radiology and tele-radiology coming soon.
- CT and MRI available.
- Lab and ICU on site.
- May be cross-credentialed at the sister sites of Adventist
Health Selma, Adventist Health Reedley, and Adventist Health
Hanford. The Community
- Sunny skies most of the year, rich and diverse culture,
excellent cost of living and housing
- Great location near beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains to the
east and the spectacular California coastline to the west
- Incredible outdoor activities (hiking, golfing, mountain
biking, camping), and much more! Benefits & Beyond Vituity cares
about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we
are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today
and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20
match for every dollar up to 6%
- Variety of Pre-Tax Savings Accounts including HSA, FSA,
Dependent Care and Commuter Benefits
- Time Off when you need it: Start with 4 weeks PTO annually and
increase to 6 weeks with tenure, plus generous sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Yearly annual cash bonus
- Professional Expense Reimbursement for medical staff dues,
states licenses, DEA license, and national recertification
- Up to $1,500 annual allowance for medical education courses and
- Student Loan Refinancing Options
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Free education opportunities for personal and professional
- Several wellness programs that focus on provider wellbeing and
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees. Salary range for this role is
$60 - $75 per hour. Please speak with a recruiter for more
information. We are unified around the common purpose of
transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone
has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together
across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we
can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and
clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from
clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow
with us. Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to
diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our
organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on
the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information (including family medical
history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related
condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is
committed to complying with all applicable national, state and
local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a
recruiter for more information. Applicants Only. No agencies
Keywords: Vituity, Tulare , Physician Assistant - Emergency Medicine - Adventist Health Tulare (Physician Assistant ), Healthcare , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!