Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Grand Oaks Care
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Grand Oaks Care - If you are compassionate and love to take care
of people, then we invite you to consider us as your new employer.
We are needing CNAs for all hours full and part-time! We are
offering competitive wages as well as full-time and part-time
opportunities and we welcome multi state licensees and new
graduates as well as seasoned CNAs!
A nursing assistant responsible for providing routine nursing care
in accordance with established policies and procedures and as may
be directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses
or Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality
resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a
license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing
assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing
assistant certification class.
- Must possess a sincere desire to serve the ill, aged and
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, and the general
- Willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm,
as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever
maturity level they are currently functioning.
- Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly,
emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: GENERAL
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with facilitys
established policies and procedures, nursing care procedures and
safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every
two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering
nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is
being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh
drinking water and within the residents reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or
Keywords: Grand Oaks Care, Tulare , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!