Physician Assistant - Emergency Medicine - Adventist Health Tulare
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Tulare, CA - Seeking Emergency Medicine Advanced Providers
Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Team
As an Advanced Provider you play a critical role in improving the
level of care in the Emergency Department. At Vituity we know the
impact you can have.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We
embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction
with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we
focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and
colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual
accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole.
Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine
healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are
unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to
improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice
locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year.
With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with
- Seeking Emergency Department/Urgent Care Center physician
assistants and nurse practitioners
- Must have at least 1 year of Emergency Medicine experience
outside of training
- Current national certification, DEA, ACLS, PALS and BLS is
- Current CA state license is a plus
Adventist Health Tulare- Tulare, California
- Vituity is partnering with Adventist to manage the Emergency
Department and the Hospitalist Service
- A 112-bed hospital with a 15 bed Emergency Department
- On-site Radiology and tele-radiology coming soon
- CT and MRI available
- Lab and ICU on site
- Sunny skies most of the year, rich and diverse culture,
excellent cost of living and housing
- Great location near beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains to the
east and the spectacular California coastline to the west
- Incredible outdoor activities (hiking, golfing, mountain
biking, camping), and much more!
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits
package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your
needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20
match for every dollar up to 6%
- Variety of Pre-Tax Savings Accounts including HSA, FSA,
Dependent Care and Commuter Benefits
- Time Off when you need it: Start with 4 weeks PTO annually and
increase to 6 weeks with tenure, plus generous sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Yearly annual cash bonus
- Professional Expense Reimbursement for medical staff dues,
states licenses, DEA license, and national recertification
- Up to $1,500 annual allowance for medical education courses and
- Student Loan Refinancing Options
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Free education opportunities for personal and professional
- Several wellness programs that focus on provider wellbeing and
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees.We are unified around the
common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we
believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we
work together across sites and specialties as an integrated
healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and
the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a
difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do
it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity,
equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity
does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race,
creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information (including family medical history), veteran status,
marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis
protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all
applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to
nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
- Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a
recruiter for more information.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Keywords: Vituity, Tulare , Physician Assistant - Emergency Medicine - Adventist Health Tulare, Healthcare , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!