LVN Treatment Nurse
Company: Twin Oaks Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Voted one of the best companies to work for by Modern Healthcare
Magazine:Twin Oaks Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an award
winning family company providing healthcare services including
skilled nursing, assisted living and senior living communities.We
believe that seniors are extraordinary people. Their lives are
filled with achievements, contributions and wisdom. They have
raised families, served their communities and country, lived
history and ultimately set the stage for us. We are honored to
provide their care, as they make the transition to the golden
years, and when it becomes more challenging to care for one's self.
From a short-term rehabilitation stay to long term nursing care,
each of our clinical programs are designed to reduce
hospitalizations so our patients can focus on achieving their
individual care plan goals whether it's returning home or staying
with us for their long term care needsOur commitment to superior
quality of life is evident when you visit our family of centers. At
our care center you will meet compassionate and professional team
members who understand that finding the right skilled nursing
setting and long-term care option could be difficult and confusing
and are wanting to make a difference by providing the utmost care
to genuinely help our patients and the community around them. If
this sounds like a great fit for you, we would love to have you
join our wonderful team!Compensation & Benefits:
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need.
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.We are
looking for Part time weekend LVN Treatment NurseResponsibilities:
- Confer with the Director of Nursing Services and/or other
licensed nursing personnel regarding residents in the
- Implement and maintain established policies and procedures and
interpret these to the physician, resident family members, and
public as appropriate.
- Provide, within established protocols and under the supervision
of the physician or Medical Director.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms,
reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Participate in educational programs for residents and their
family members when a resident is being discharged to home.
- Attend and participate in annual OSHA and CDC in-service
training programs for hazard communication, TB management, and
blood borne pathogens standard.
- Great customer service with a smile
- TEAMWORK & a positive attitudeQualifications:
- Must be a Certified Treatment Nurse.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as an LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
Submit your application and join our award-winning team!We are an
equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability,
history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair
Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
Keywords: Twin Oaks Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Tulare , LVN Treatment Nurse, Healthcare , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!