Director of Staff Development **Under New Management Offering Competitive Wage**
Company: Orchards at Tulare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Orchards at Tulare - We are excited to announce we are under new
management and are excited about building an exceptional leadership
team. - Our current team has been in the Skilled Nursing industry
for almost 30 years. - We currently have an opportunity to bring on
a Director of Staff Development to help support our Nursing
Department. - The candidate must be an LVN with a current license
and possess a Director of Staff Development Certificate. - This
individual will possess the ability to encourage, educate, and
assist in driving the Nursing Department to meet the expectation of
providing quality resident care. - The ideal candidate will be
passionate about resident care, consistent staffing, and working in
a facility specializing in Alzheimer's Dementia residents. - We
pride ourselves on our culture and employee satisfaction and want
to acquire staff who want to be part of a collaborative and
innovative team. - We are offering competetive wages and benefits
including 401K. - This Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will also
have the opportunity to provide nursing care within scope of
practice to ensure patient's needs are met in accordance with
standards of practice, physician orders, center policies as well as
state, federal and local guidelines -to assure that the highest
degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times. -
We look forward to watching our Nursing team grow and are excited
to see our facility rise above the rest.
- Current LVN license in California.
- Current Director of Staff Development Certificate
- Current BLS/CPR certification.
- Experience in skilled nursing is preferred but not
- Knowledge of State and Federal Regulations.
- Knowledge of Director of Staff Development role, and
- Ability to multi-task and priortize to meet deadlines
- Follows company policies and procedures, and follows facility
standards and expectations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers.
- Ability to oversee, and direct staff in a professional manner
that promotes facility expectations, consistent staff, and a
continum of care within the facility.
- Ability to documents any change in patient's conditions
including but not limited to nutritional problems, infections, skin
conditions, weight loss or any other noticeable changes.
- Ability to assist the Nursing Department with medication pass
or treatments as needed, complete admissions and discharges,
transcribe telephone orders, daily resident charting, ability to
communicate in a professional manner with Physicians, Resident
Families, Co-workers, and Vendors.
- Document and notify applicable departments of any patient's
room changes, LOA, new admits, or discharges.
- Makes rounds with physicians when needed.
Keywords: Orchards at Tulare, Tulare , Director of Staff Development **Under New Management Offering Competitive Wage**, Executive , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!