Company: K&M Paint and Truck Repair
Posted on: October 23, 2018
- Consult with customers
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests, identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Correct vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emissions, brake, steering, suspension, hydraulics; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisims, govenors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches and traction units.
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; using a laptop or handheld device, adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with Federal and State vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Keep shop equipment operating by following operating instuctions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventative maintenance, calling for repairs.
- Contains cost by using warranty, evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical and regulation publications.
- Enhances maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Organizational skills including keeping workspaces clean and organized in order to maintain safety and accounting for parts.
- Maintaing daily records of all services.
- Must maintain a class "A" commercial driver's liscence.
- Benefits available
Keywords: K&M Paint and Truck Repair, Tulare , Diesel Technician/Mechanic, Engineering , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!