Company: Iron Maintenance
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Iron MaintenancePowered by Knight-Swift We are urgently hiring
entry level and experienced Diesel Mechanics for several locations
within the Nation!Join Our Team, we provide hands on OEM training
with manufacturers such as Freightliner, International, Volvo,
Kenworth, Cummins, and Detroit. Our mechanics enjoy continual
opportunities to learn & develop that offer a path of career
advancement. What we have to offer you!
- Hiring bonus: $1,500.00
- Competitive hourly wages
- (Based on Skill level, Experience, and Location)
- Several locations available, relocation opportunities!
- Entry level and Experienced positions availableSchedule:
- Two Shifts Available
- Shop Hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pmBenefits Package:
- Full-Time Employment
- Direct Deposit
- Bi-weekly pay
- Free Uniforms provided with laundry service
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Disability
- 401K, Supplemental & Life Insurance,
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 2 weeks (80 hours) within the first
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Tuition Grant with Partnered Schools
- Paid Training
- Corporate discountsApply Now to find out! or Call John Torres
at (559) 684-3173 for an interview today!Qualifications:
- High School or equivalent
- Experience with on-the-job training or diploma in vehicle
maintenance from vocational or trade school required.
- Valid driver's license required
- Possess customer service & computer skills.
- Ability to read & understand repair manuals
- Ability to multitask & work as a team
- Must possess the tools required to accomplish the essential job
- Must be able to pass pre-employment Drug test and background
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose & perform minor to
complex repairs for all types of equipment.
- Repair heavy truck (semi-class 8) & trailer
- Tire maintenance and repairs
- May be required to test drive equipment if certified.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain a positive & proactive work environmentWe look forward
to you joining our team!KDC123
Keywords: Iron Maintenance, Tulare , Diesel Mechanic, Engineering , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!