Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Staff Accountant About the company and opportunity
- Our client is a large and reputable agriculture company
- With a large accounting team there is room for upward mobility,
they love to promote within
- Organization is continuously growing and thrives on
- Offers a competitive benefits package, generous paid time off,
and 401k match!
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus! Responsibilities of the
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to
general ledger accounts.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities,
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other
reports to summarize current and projected company financial
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to
substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation
of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial
statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy,
completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural
- Report to management regarding the finances of
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper
accounts. Qualifications of the Staff Accountant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business
- At least 1 year of related experience For immediate &
confidential consideration please email your resume directly to
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Tulare , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!