Company: Saputo Inc.
Posted on: June 16, 2022
At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and
caring team with a longstanding history of excellence. Since our
first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a
leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that
defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our
tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together,
we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that
matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and
everywhere in-between.How you will make contributions that
matter...The plant Cost Accountant will support the Operations Team
at a location by providing accounting support that accurately
documents operations costs in the financial reporting system and
will assist management with the identification, development and
implementation of procedures that improve utilization of raw
materials to minimize cost. This position will be responsible for
supporting the facility's financial reporting team with month end
financial closing duties, budgeting, forecasting, and costing
activities for the facility as directed.
- Ownership of Plant standard cost system, providing insight and
analysis of drivers of performance.
- Assist corporate cost accounting team with review and input to
the monthly standard cost update and review of all facility BOMs
- Daily review and control of clerical entries related to
production and inventory transactions.
- Prepare and analyze weekly material yield and loss.
- Submit Milk Market Administrator reports.
- Assist management with development procedures that improve the
accuracy of functional performance reporting and identification
opportunities for further cost reduction across the operation.
- Participate in the development of data-driven, fact-based
information to support decisions enabling productivity measures to
reduce overall cost.
- Support month, quarter and year-end close activities.
- Perform and support office administration activities.
- Support internal and external audits.You are best suited for
the role if you---
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or another
quantitative/technical discipline is required.
- 5+ years professional experience, preferably in a manufacturing
- Strong attention to detail, superior analytical capability, and
excellent verbal and written communications a must.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, with an emphasis on
Cost and Financial Accounting.
- Must be proficient in all MS Office programs, with advanced
skills in Excel.
- Must possess strong prioritization skills; flexibility and
ability to multi-task on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of SAP, preferred.
- Ability to function within a multi-system environment.
- Ability to work within a diverse team environment.
- Ability to influence, train and lead others.We support and care
for our employees by providing them with---
- Competitive Salary with incentive potential.
- Full range of group benefits
- Group retirement plan with employer contribution and ESOP.
- Continuous development with growth opportunities
- Saputo fully supports employment equity. We strive to embed
diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates
from all horizons to join its family.Saputo is among the top three
cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of
extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a
diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such
as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and
Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with
chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our
countrywide footprint and national and international distribution
networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and,
consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to
grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a
healthier future for our people and the communities where we
operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise.Join the
Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every
day!Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC
endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If
you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email
email@example.com. This contact information is for
accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the
status of applications.Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy
Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd
like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit
www.EEOC.gov.To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy
Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please
visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here
(English) or here (Spanish).
Keywords: Saputo Inc., Tulare , Cost Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Tulare, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!